Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm a big kid now!


In response to my pitiful whining from my last post.

I just needed to feel heard. Even though I think,

I just needed to hear myself.



"One of the numerous rewards in girding ourselves to do hard things,


is in the creation of a capacity for doing of the still harder things." pg 107


Spencer W. Kimball

Don't Leap With The Sheep

by S. Michael Wilcox

"To be completely honest, there is no realization of dreams

and purpose for either women or men without

difficulty, opposition, disappointment and failure. In

order to grow, you've got to face the fact that

painless change happens only in fairytales." pg 7

Dr. Laura Schlessinger

10 stupid things women do to mess up their lives


These are some of the quotes from my "little green book". It is a book I carry around to keep me company and remind me to keep my head up and keep going. I love my "little green book", I love using the brilliant words of others to inspire and create motivation in my own life. The efforts and legacy of those who have gone before us are priceless. I hope to cherish keep these words alive. The quotes I have posted above are the quotes that brought me out of my little pity party. Whatever floats your boat. This works for me and makes me happy. Go Fight Win!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you. I'm reading and praying for you. So thankful you are my friend.

Lindsey from The R House said...

the dr. laura quote is the best.